HSBC Hub MRI Version 2
02-Sep-2022 · Felix Fung
Why configure a bank account for HSBC Hub MRI Version 2?
Your company has a bank account at HSBC Singapore. You would like to submit autopay instruction in txt format after preparing payroll in Backstage.
How to configure a bank account for HSBC Hub MRI Version 2?
- Go to Master Data -> Bank Account
- Create / Open the record you are working with:
- Bank Account Number: fill in Company Bank Account Number without Bank Code
- Autopay File Template: Select "HsbcHubMri2Autopay"
- Reference Number 1: fill in Payment Code provided by HSBC, e.g. "E01"
- At Master Data / Bank,
- make sure Bank records used have SWIFT code filled in, e.g. "HSBCSGSGXXX"
How to insert Remark when generating HSBC Hub MRI Version 2 format?
When generating the autopay file, you can specify these reference values:
- Put your own Reference: which will show up as "Payment Description" and "Second Party Reference" in the file