Appraisal Training Notes
03-Nov-2022 · Wing Au Yeung
Introduction of Appraisal Modules
You can build an appraisal with 3 different types of sections:
- Goals/Plans of the year, which can be created, rated and commented by both Appraisee and Appraiser
- Personal skills and abilities, which can be rated and commented by both Appraisee and Appraiser
- General Questions
- Employee's comment for the company, which can be commented by both Appraisee and Appraiser
Different Stages for the section in an Appraisal
- There were 4 stages within an appraisal, you can define how many stages for each section
- First stage
- Mid-year Optional
- Sign off Optional
- Stages were designed for a "progress following up" purpose, so both Appraisee and Appraiser can keep track and review before signing off the appraisal year.
- You can manage when should Appraisees and Appraiser update the appraisal at each stage, there is no time frame set up in an appraisal.
- For example, if you define First stage and Year-end for the Objective section, both Appraisee and Appraiser will be required to submit 2 times("First stage" &"Year-end") within an appraisal.